Help ID White Pottery Boy Figurine Italy

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Jaime Riggs, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Jaime Riggs

Jaime Riggs Well-Known Member

I have had this figurine for a while, it is white pottery? figure of a boy with roses at his feet, marked "Made in Italy" at the bottom. Can anyone help me ID what kind of pottery this is, the age, and if it has any worth with the damage on the leg? The damage is not a chip, it almost looks like it was sanded? Thanks for any help. PSX_20210222_161245.jpg PSX_20210222_161510.jpg PSX_20210222_161340.jpg

2. Jaime Riggs

3. moreotherstuff

moreotherstuff Izorizent

Shot in the dark: you might try Luigi Zortea, or Cozzi Porcelain (much less likely). Another guess: there might have been some secondary bit that was attached but has broken away.

Jaime Riggs and i need help like this.
  4. Jaime Riggs

I think that is what has happened, something was attached there and has come off. Thank you.

Draft saved Draft deleted