Help finding a FB page on glass

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Bev aka thelmasstuff, Mar 18, 2024.

1. Bev aka thelmasstuff

Bev aka thelmasstuff Colored pencil artist extraordinaire ;)

I had joined a glass group on Facebook and this morning it was gone. Someone on one of the other pages had recommended it and it seemed like a good group. I was learning from other posts and had already posted a couple of things and then poof! it was gone. Now I can't remember what it was called and there are tons of FB pages about glass. Do any of our glassies here have a recommendation?

2. *crs*

*crs* Hippy Dippy Antiquer

Hi Bev. So, I'm in several groups. Depending on what you are researching would the best for you. There are Viking/Smith groups, Fenton groups, Pilgrim, Rainbow, etc. If you need others besides these 3 give me a shout
    (2) Vintage Glass Identification | Groups | Facebook
    (2) Early American Pattern Glass Society | Groups | Facebook
    (2) Vintage Glass | Groups | Facebook

If you were in one group and now you can't find it, that usually means you have been removed and blocked. Some have strict guidelines about how to post.
    Do you know which group it was?

3. Bev aka thelmasstuff

I can't remember. I'd only just joined. I mostly just 'liked' other peoples posts. I posted one of my cordial sets and got a few likes. The last thing I posted was my blue cut-to-clear Czech carafe and tumbler which also got a bunch of likes. That was yesterday. I can't believe I'd be blocked without some kind of warning.

*crs* likes this.
  4. Bev aka thelmasstuff

I just requested to join the Vintage Glass group. I've been collecting glass forever and I'm just interested in what other people collect and showing pictures of mine.
    :(. This is the carafe I posted Czech carafeJPG.JPG

*crs* and Northern Lights Lodge like this.
  5. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

There should be a list of groups you joined somewhere on your FB page.

It has been ages since I looked at FB, and I was never very active anyway so I can't guide you through it, but maybe someone else here can.

*crs* likes this.
  6. Ownedbybear

Ownedbybear Well-Known Member

I’m on about fifty glass groups. Oops.

As aj says, you ought to be able to see your group list?

*crs* and Any Jewelry like this.
  7. Lark

Lark Well-Known Member

Left hand side of facebook page it says Groups . Click on that and you should see groups you belong to.

Any Jewelry likes this.
  8. johnnycb09

johnnycb09 Well-Known Member

You should be able to look under your history button and find it.

komokwa and Any Jewelry like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted