Hello from the middle of the country

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by rrrdbw, Dec 23, 2020.

1. rrrdbw

rrrdbw New Member

Native Californian, that decided to call it quits in the Golden State. Now I am enjoying life in middle of the country. Tossed into antiquing by my significant other. She had to drag me to get me inside antique store. She decided to get into estate liquidation. I said sure I'll help out. Now my 3 car garage is full of antiques, furniture and other interesting items. I cannot get to my boat, and motorcycles anymore.
    I am now doing the buy outs, pick ups, delivery, inventory, research, marketing and sales. I joined the site in order to get more details of the items I run into. I really enjoy googling, researching, going into sites like this to learn about things, and their history. So far so good. Working on building an ecommerce site to expand our horizon. Let's see how long that will take :)

Thanks in advance for the information I know I will be getting from this site.

2. KikoBlueEyes

KikoBlueEyes Well-Known Member

Welcome. No matter how you got there, you are here know.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2020
    pearlsnblume and judy like this.
  3. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

I suggest you get one of your garages back......if you give up who you are for her pursuits .....a time may come when you regret it.......and you'll both suffer.

just a thought........;)

Aquitaine and judy like this.
  4. Houseful

Houseful Well-Known Member

5. Joe2007

Joe2007 Collector

I agree. There must be balance in the force ..... or any healthy relationship.

Welcome to the forums!

komokwa, Aquitaine and judy like this.
  6. judy

judy Well-Known Member

Hi rrr!

Welcome to Antiquers............

komokwa likes this.
  7. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

Greetings, rrrdbw!

8. pearlsnblume

pearlsnblume Well-Known Member

welcome aboard.

9. bluumz

bluumz Quite Busy

I clicked on your thread to find out what country you are in the middle of, LOL, we are an international group.
    Welcome from a fellow American!

10. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

11. rrrdbw

rrrdbw New Member

I didn't know this was international. Yep right smack in the middle of Good Ole USA.

12. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

Four continents that I know of. If there are members in South America or Africa they're lurking. None on Antarctica either as far as I know.

13. Iowa Jayhawk

Iowa Jayhawk Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard to another native Californian. Lived there until I was 8, then we moved to Kansas for 45 years, and work to me to Iowa in 2006. Pretty much the middle of the USA.

14. all_fakes

all_fakes Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted