Hello again!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tauriels, May 13, 2017.

1. Tauriels

Tauriels Well-Known Member

Hello all, I have been off this forum for a looong time, I have been looking in often though! but when I tried to get back on I could not get a reset for my password. It just wasn't getting through to my email. Hence the new account I used to be Tauriel, now I am Tauriels, if a mod can get me back on my old account that would be great, if not this new account will be ok! Great to see how this site has grown!!

2. cxgirl

cxgirl Well-Known Member

Yea, great to see you posting again Tauriels:) always nice to see folks coming back to the forum!

3. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

welcome home...

judy, Christmasjoy and Tauriels like this.
  4. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

Welcome Back, Tauriels!

5. johnnycb09

johnnycb09 Well-Known Member

Hi ! Welcome back ! :)

6. Tauriels

cxgirl, fitting you should be the first to welcome me back :).. as it was you who invited me way back when the site first started!! Bakersgma, johnny, good to be back! Greetings to you too komokwa

7. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Welcome back Tauriel(s).
    Like the cave painting hands.

Christmasjoy, Tauriels and judy like this.
  8. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

Great to see you again! Welcome back --

I noticed that your old user name does not come up in the member search. I wonder whether it was deleted somehow, and that's why you couldn't get the reset of the password? [Edited: I was able to find old posts under your Tauriel identity, so it has not been deleted. I'm not sure why I couldn't search that ID as a member.]

Christmasjoy likes this.
  9. Bakersgma

I found it, Fig. Right before her new ID.

10. Figtree3

Thanks. I wonder why only one result came up when I did a member search? I'll try again.

11. Figtree3

Maybe there is a different way to search members. I'm going to the Members tab and searching in the "Find Member" search box at the upper right. (This is on a computer.) Tried again and still got only the new user name.

12. Bakersgma

I pulled up the whole list of registered members (in alphabetical order) and went that way. Took a while to page through, but started from the end and worked my way back to the Ts.)

Christmasjoy, Figtree3 and Tauriels like this.
  13. Tauriels

Hi Fig!!I too was only able to find it by pulling up the alphabetical members list and was able to access my old posts, I have noticed that several people have been off for awhile and were not able to log back in and started new accounts. It's fine, I'm just glad I can get to my old posts as I can review some of the identifications of items :) Thanks for the warm welcome Any jewelry! My avatar is from The Cave of Hands and recently discovered that over 90% of ancient cave paintings were made by women! I have always been fascinated by cave paintings! They are so powerful and beautiful <3

Last edited: May 14, 2017
    Christmasjoy and Figtree3 like this.
  14. Figtree3

So it looks like we can't rely on the Find Member search to find every account here? Too bad!

Draft saved Draft deleted