Heisey Rose Etch Stem?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by moreotherstuff, Jun 10, 2014.

1. moreotherstuff

moreotherstuff Izorizent

Is it? Just a wine stem... or some other use? Stands about 5 1/2" tall. Holds 4oz.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. TallCakes

TallCakes Well-Known Member

iced tea stem #5052 w/ #515 Rose Etch

3. SKCCOAST

SKCCOAST Active Member

In Elegant Glass Debbie and Randy Coe list a goblet 5" #5072 - liquor cocktail, 4 oz

and Goblet #5072, claret 4 oz. I think yours is the claret as the cocktail shape appears wider at the lip, but WDIK…lol

4. SKCCOAST

SKCCOAST Active Member

Ooops, guess I was way off.

5. moreotherstuff

moreotherstuff Izorizent

6. TallCakes

TallCakes Well-Known Member

my bad, as I was looking at the shape and missed your mention of the height at 5.5", making this a juice stem

7. moreotherstuff

moreotherstuff Izorizent

I looked at Replacements and saw the juice, BWDIK. The only thing that bothered me about iced tea is that those usually hold about 8oz. I was going to lump it all together in the title and let any buyer figure out the details.

Draft saved Draft deleted