Green Toothpick Holder

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by kraftblue, Feb 12, 2016.

1. kraftblue

kraftblue Well-Known Member

Looking for help with this holder. Stands 2 3/4" tall and has 3 applied twist handles. Previous owner had notes in each of her items and a master book with all her listings. This is the only item I cannot put a name on. Any help?\\ victorian.JPG

2. dgbjwc

dgbjwc Well-Known Member

Hi kraftblue - sorry I can't be of much help but does it react to a fluorescent light? If it's uranium glass that might at least give you a listing title. I honestly can't think of any US companies that produced twisted handles on toothpicks. Could be an import or a lunchtime piece?
    Don

Draft saved Draft deleted