Green Marble Glaze Carved Porcelain Bowl

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by kardinalisimo, Sep 15, 2015.

1. kardinalisimo

kardinalisimo Well-Known Member

Not sure if carved is the right term here. The sticker on the bottom is quite common for Asian import pieces. Could have been transfered but can't know that. The base also looks kind of Asian to me but otherwise I find it somewhat intreresting.
    Anyone seen similar?
    Thanks
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. dgbjwc

dgbjwc Well-Known Member

Can't help but I also find it interesting. It would have taken a bit of self-control for it not to end up in my cart!
    Don

3. kardinalisimo

kardinalisimo Well-Known Member

I grabbed it right away. Then I saw the sticker and started debating. I don't know how old is the piece but it seems like it was used for some time as there are some glaze chips, scuffs and scratches. And kind of too creative for Asian import. But I still think it could be coming from there.

Draft saved Draft deleted