Green Glass A few things I need Help with

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by DeAnne, Mar 11, 2023.

1. DeAnne

DeAnne Well-Known Member

Okay so first there is the green vase at least I am assuming it's a vase an then the green bowl it's super heavy reminds me of a cigar ashtray. The vase is 10 1/2 in tall an about 7.5 in across at widest point. It kinda of looks like polish to me but that frosted etched band has me confused. Than the bowl / dish IDK it's 7.5 in across any ideas?

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg IMG_0076.jpg

judy and LauraGarnet02 like this.
  2. *crs*

*crs* Hippy Dippy Antiquer

I believe the "Bowl/Dish" is Viking Glass Diamond Point. Looks just like their ashtray but without the rest
    upload_2023-3-11_19-23-11.png

3. TallCakes

TallCakes Well-Known Member

4. DeAnne

DeAnne Well-Known Member

Well dang I would have never guessed that. I just assumed by the way the top is made it never had a lid. Wow thanks you guys. So a trinket dish it is lol.

judy, *crs* and LauraGarnet02 like this.
  5. LauraGarnet02

LauraGarnet02 Well-Known Member

Somebody screen-named Happy with a rabbit avatar had a Vaseline Viking Glass Diamond Point 6816 candy dish lid on the board a few days ago, and then deleted the thread after it was id'd.

Strange coincidence that the bottom half turns up in such a short time, tho different color. :joyful:

judy, moreotherstuff and DeAnne like this.
  6. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

judy, *crs* and DeAnne like this.
  7. LauraGarnet02

Well I'll be darned! I looked for it to see if the OP had ever come back for their ID. I couldn't find it to save my life, I thought it was deleted!

judy and cxgirl like this.
  8. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

;) Use the Search box above your name, upper right corner.

judy, LauraGarnet02 and cxgirl like this.
  9. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

@DeAnne.....Well, "Happy" guessed her lid was about 6" across.... why not try to TAG her and see if it would 'marry up' with yours!!!! JUST a SUGGESTION!!!!

10. DeAnne

DeAnne Well-Known Member

Any guesses on the vase? I'm just trying to get stuff ready to take the store
    I have no idea how to do that. But I did save it in case they come along and see this.

Aquitaine and judy like this.
  11. LauraGarnet02

I am pretty sure I did do that. But I might have been having one of those days where I can't do anything right, LOL.
    We could have a wedding on the antiques board! If they don't mind the colors don't match.

DeAnne likes this.
  12. LauraGarnet02

DeAnne likes this.
  13. DeAnne

DeAnne Well-Known Member

I think you nailed that is it. Just mine has a band on it. I think I should start wearing my glasses more often LOL.

14. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

@DeAnne, to 'TAG' someone, put the @ sign in front of their screen name, like I did yours to get your attention in your post, write your note and hit POST!! Easy Peasy! It they're interested, you'll see an 'Alert' to check on the right side of your screen!!

15. LauraGarnet02

@DeAnne Does that mean you put on your glasses and found a Schott Zwiesel mark?:joyful:

Draft saved Draft deleted