Good Morning All! Can Someone Please Translate This Egyptian Mark For Me? TY!

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by ezeepass, Sep 4, 2022.

1. ezeepass

ezeepass Well-Known Member

Good morning everyone! I am wishing you all a happy and safe Sunday!

I am hoping someone will be able to translate the bottom for me and or point me in the right direction. There are others like it online, but the ones that I’ve seen doesn’t have a marking at the bottom. Thank you all in advance for your responses and likes and please enjoy your day.

CJ
    5 (3) - Copy.JPG 5 (2) - Copy.JPG 5 (7).JPG 5 (7) - Copy.JPG

Figtree3 and Any Jewelry like this.
  2. say_it_slowly

say_it_slowly The worst prison is a closed heart

I can't read it but when I ran it through Google translate it came back as made in China. Hopefully someone can verify if this is correct.

16622990911766366667920915441672.jpg File_20220904-094633.jpg

3. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

@GreekAntiques , can you please tell us if google is right? (For once;))

4. ezeepass

ezeepass Well-Known Member

Not surprised..lol Thank you!

5. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

That is too funny.

Debora

6. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

I just checked on Lingva Translate, and the Arabic for Made (Manufactured) in China is: صنع بالصين . It is written from right to left with the 'in China' part on the left, so google was right.:jawdrop::hilarious:

7. GreekAntiques

GreekAntiques "Wisdom begins in wonder." Socrates

Greetings all, and apologies. I have been off-line for some time. Yes, it means made in China.

Figtree3, Any Jewelry and bercrystal like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted