Glassies Please? Recognize this maker? Fiesta-esque enameled ring shot glasses c.1940s?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Darkwing Manor, Mar 14, 2022.

1. Darkwing Manor

Darkwing Manor Well-Known Member

Some help, please? I can't find these little 2.25" H shot (?) glasses on Google et al. They remind me of the WWII era Xmas ringed ornaments or Fiesta-ware ilk. Really nice molded oval idents give the glass a nice watery appearance. No marks. The orange one has a weird imperfection, like an accidental inclusion. It's not a crack. I want to put them in the Darkwing yard sale but need to make sure they're not the Holy Grail version before lowball pricing them. Since I can't find any similar, I'm hesitant, but probably delusionally optimistic. Thank you! shot4.jpg shot3.jpg shot1.jpg shot2.jpg

2. Darkwing Manor

3. LauraGarnet02

LauraGarnet02 Well-Known Member

Are the colored rings fired on enamel or colored glass?
    The indents would be called optic, which would be a good search word.

Darkwing Manor likes this.
  4. Darkwing Manor

They are enamel, thanks for the search clue...

5. Darkwing Manor

6. TallCakes

TallCakes Well-Known Member

Darkwing Manor likes this.
  7. Darkwing Manor

Thanks all! Still cannot find exact matches. The varying widths of monochrome rings are unusual.

Draft saved Draft deleted