Glassies: large emerald green bowl

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by *crs*, Jun 28, 2024 at 1:29 PM.

1. *crs*

*crs* Hippy Dippy Antiquer

Good afternoon folks. Probably have a snowball's chance in h*ll with this one ;) Would anyone happen to recognize this fabulous emerald green bowl? 13 1/4" at widest point x 5" high. Thank you. Lg.GreenBowl.png
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 28, 2024 at 1:34 PM
  2. *crs*

Ugh! Can anyone see the last 3 pictures? They were to big so I uploaded them to Auctiva like I normally do and copy the link. Also, what is the maximum size, maybe I can resize the 3 that wouldn't load the easy way? This is what I'm seeing. Odd thing is, when I go to edit original post I can see the 3 missing pics. Also, I'm not getting email notifications when someone comments. I do have the box checked to receive when I post. Thank you
    upload_2024-6-28_13-32-19.png

3. Lucille.b

Lucille.b Well-Known Member

(Since you asked) I cannot see the last 3 pictures.

I wonder if there was some change on the site? Journeymagazine said he was having trouble posting on the Art forum.

*crs* likes this.
  4. *crs*

I resized them :) Lg.GreenBowl2.png Lg.GreenBowl5.png Lg.GreenBowl6.png

wlwhittier likes this.
  5. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

I know jack about glass for all intents and purposes, but it's have nabbed that too.

wlwhittier and *crs* like this.
  6. *crs*

It was a hard one to pass up ;). At first I thought it was AH due to the color. Just about the same as their Forest green. But then I turned it over and saw the ground pontil scar :happy:

wlwhittier likes this.
  7. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

Anchor Hocking that isn't!

8. *crs*

That I knew without a doubt :happy:

9. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

Beautiful color!!

*crs* likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted