Glass- Spooner or Celery? Floral Pattern

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by kraftblue, Feb 4, 2016.

1. kraftblue

kraftblue Well-Known Member

This stands 6 1/4" at its tallest point. The top measures 6 1/4" x 5 5/8". Has and etched floral pattern. Anyone know the maker or pattern?

spooner1.JPG spooner2.JPG spooner3.JPG spooner4.JPG spooner5.JPG

yourturntoloveit likes this.
  2. TallCakes

TallCakes Well-Known Member

Fostoria 2630 Century handled vase
    check #343 Heather etch

3. kraftblue

Thanks Tallcakes

4. gregsglass

gregsglass Well-Known Member

Hi Kraftblue,
    The old adage was taller than 6" it was a celery. I have found most PROVEN celery's are 7" and up and not so much flared. I only know a tiny bit of early glass, enough to make me dangerous.
    greg

5. kraftblue

Greg, I'm still a glass idiot.

6. gregsglass

Hi Kraftblue,
    I remember you so well from the eBay board. I loved your name since I had a huge supply of Kraftblue china that took a year to get rid of. NO, you are not a glass idiot. Idiots do not ask questions.
    greg

7. kraftblue

Greg I had a fair amount of Kraftblue and some pink as well. My main collection is Harlequin.. I did sell some and would like to sell off my collection at some point.

8. gregsglass

Hi,
    My main collection is Fiesta but I still have around 20 pieces of Harlequin. Thanks for the reply, I always wondered.
    greg

Draft saved Draft deleted