Featured glass photo tumber - what's it all about Alfie ?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Rclinftl, Sep 7, 2024.

1. Rclinftl

Rclinftl Well-Known Member

I will refer to this as photo glass? it appears photos have been somehow applied to this glass tumbler - looks like it might be custard but it does not test positive for uranium... for some reason my mind went straight to Northwood - the photos don't seem to be related - one say "Minneapolis 1917" - then one seems to be an incomplete phrase "Bill & his Friday Saturday and" - then bizarrely the next says "Syria Temple Pittsburgh PA" and then finally we ye olde Donkey (democrat?) "June 26 to 28" - what's it all about Alfie? it's the size of a juice glass - measures 3 3/4" tall - advanced thanxies for any insights! photo.jpg photo2.jpg photo3.jpg photo4.jpg photo5.jpg photo6.jpg

Bronwen, johnnycb09 and laura9797 like this.
  2. janetpjohn

janetpjohn Well-Known Member

3. laura9797

laura9797 Well-Known Member

Masonic items do appear to sell quite well!

johnnycb09 and Rclinftl like this.
  4. Rclinftl

wow that was quick ! thank you !

5. Rclinftl

there are 2 currently on eBay and both sellers want $60+ for theirs but no completed sales - off to my endless garage sale for $20

johnnycb09 and komokwa like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted