Glass pattern help

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by johnett, May 13, 2015.

1. johnett

johnett Active Member

This is from a 1920's dresser set I have it is from Austria can you tell me the pattern of the glass please? Thanks in advance
    20150513_093434.jpg 20150513_093417.jpg

2. George Nesmith

George Nesmith Well-Known Member

nice powder jar. there are some catalogs at oressglasspavallion.com that is the only place i know where this might be. there be a facebook group that could help.

3. johnett

johnett Active Member

Thank you George I have a 10 piece set that matches that jar. It is a beautiful set!

4. johnett

johnett Active Member

the site is gone

5. silverthwait

silverthwait Well-Known Member

To bad! Send me the set!

:)

johnett likes this.
  6. johnett

johnett Active Member

sorry silver I cant do that lol

7. George Nesmith

George Nesmith Well-Known Member

8. moreotherstuff

moreotherstuff Izorizent

Any marks on the lid? Looks like guilloche enamel. Could conceivably be silver.

9. johnett

johnett Active Member

20150504_152954.jpg it is guilloche and 935 silver it says Austria 935 sterling silver has the 1920's World mark for Austria and makers ma

10. johnett

johnett Active Member

oh the hoopoe bird is upside down has a 1 on left side and W on the right side never figured out the makers marks

11. johnett

johnett Active Member

no marks on the bottom of any of the glass pieces

Draft saved Draft deleted