Featured Glamour Girl wide leg bell bottom pants

Discussion in 'Textiles, Needle Arts, Clothing' started by billyd3us, Sep 18, 2017.

1. billyd3us

billyd3us Thanks All my Friends

been trying to find this label maker, no luck. Can someone tell me about these pants, era or something ?

Thank You

Billy D. 056.JPG 057.JPG 058.JPG

2. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

Billy , you have some very strange buying habits......:wacky::wacky:

but......keep em coming !!!! :happy:

3. quirkygirl

quirkygirl likes pretty old things

Can't help you with the tag, but I would call those palazzo pants instead of bell bottoms.

4. yourturntoloveit

yourturntoloveit Well-Known Member

Now there is a pair of (as Quirky said above) palazzo pants which can make even the most "solid":rolleyes: ankles look downright dainty. ;)

5. pearlsnblume

pearlsnblume Well-Known Member

6. Rdkd9979

Rdkd9979 Floridamimi60

Wore these in high school 74-75. Loved the way they made your legs look smaller!

7. billyd3us

Thanks Komokwa, I know I do but, it's fun hunting and I meet lots of new people. It's like a meeting place at my local thrift store.

8. billyd3us

Palazzo, oh yeah, now I remember, Thanks

9. Houseful

Houseful Well-Known Member

Great fashion show featuring these and your recent sparkly harem pants. These sort of remind me of Japan because of the pattern. I would have said 1980s.

10. johnnycb09

johnnycb09 Well-Known Member

I agree with 80's,I had a shirt with this pattern that was in black and white,I LOVED that shirt ! For some reason in the late 70s,early 80s the rising sun and Japanese motifs were very popular.

11. AJefferson

AJefferson Well-Known Member

I have no idea, but Kung Fu Fighting just started playing in my head for some reason .....

Ghopper1924 and KingofThings like this.
  12. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

13. billyd3us

AJefferson and judy like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted