George Washington (?) Ceramic Decanter

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Doug Ketcher, Mar 9, 2023.

1. Doug Ketcher

Doug Ketcher Well-Known Member

Good Evening, I recently acquired the unusual ceramic decanter which appears to represent George Washington (from uniform, hat, and apelets), however after much searching I can find nothing regarding the piece. Was wondering if anyone out there might be acquainted with this and could please provide me a little info about the decanter, the maker, and possible timeframe? It has no maker's mark that I can find.

Dimensions: 5"W x 3.5'D x 13"H

Thanks Gang!!!
    GEORGE WASHINGTON WHITE CERAMIC DECANTOR - 1.png GEORGE WASHINGTON WHITE CERAMIC DECANTOR - 2.png GEORGE WASHINGTON WHITE CERAMIC DECANTOR - 5.png GEORGE WASHINGTON WHITE CERAMIC DECANTOR - 3.png GEORGE WASHINGTON WHITE CERAMIC DECANTOR - 4.png

Figtree3 and wlwhittier like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted