Geneva Superlative Chronometer Officially Certified Wristwatch Help ID

Discussion in 'Jewelry' started by Mugzinnys, May 3, 2018.

1. Mugzinnys

Mugzinnys Well-Known Member

20180502_193656.jpg 20180502_193644.jpg 20180502_193628.jpg 20180502_192145.jpg 20180502_192035.jpg 20180502_192008.jpg Thin the face of the watchs watch has lot of stone of the watch real or fake. Held ID the model number.

Last edited: May 3, 2018
  2. kyratango

kyratango Bug jewellery addiction!

Humm...:bucktooth:
    What is an "officially certified chronometer"?
    Tested by Swiss Official Chronometer Testing Institute (COSC)?
    http://www.petitegeneve.com/en/news/rolex-superlative-chronometer
    It looks like costume...:shy::(
    Here is an other same kind of quality, well used...[​IMG]
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Geneva-Sup...lly-Certified-Mens-Quartz-Watch-/151851724881

Geneva is not a high end watch maker, so no fake Geneva watches ;)
    from their site:
    "
    ABOUT GENEVA WATCH GROUP
    Founded in 1974, Geneva Watch Group is a global leader in the design, manufacturing and distribution of fashionable, branded timepieces. The company creates and distributes timepieces under license for fashion and lifestyle brands such as Kenneth Cole New York, Kenneth Cole Reaction, Ted Baker London, BCBGMAXAZRIA, BCBGeneration, Sean John, Glamour Editor's Pick, Nicole Miller New York and Timberland. Geneva Watch Group is proud to be a part of Time Watch Investments Limited."

3. afantiques

afantiques Well-Known Member

This makes the authenticity of the other watches more doubtful. No one who bought Patek and Breitling would buy this. It is just bling.

komokwa and kyratango like this.
  4. Mugzinnys

Mugzinnys Well-Known Member

Thanks for all the replies been busy all day. Going to get the Peter Patex in couple of hours take some better images with the setting sun. Probably see a jewelery tomorrow fake or not I do not wa t to let that watch out of my sight.
    Once the back is off the watch wbat should I look for or take a picture of?

5. afantiques

afantiques Well-Known Member

Sight of the movement will tell all. You are still referring to Patex. Where are you located?

kyratango likes this.
  6. Catlovr

Catlovr Active Member

Geneva is a city, and a fashion watch. Nuff said. No mention of swiss on dial, movt, or made. Tie some fish hooks to it and troll it behind a boat.

springfld.arsenal and kyratango like this.
  7. springfld.arsenal

springfld.arsenal Store: http://www.springfieldarsenal.net/

Again remember I’m horogically-challenged, but I’m not sure op understands what he’s being told here. No idea about Geneva watches but knowledgeable folks here have stated in so many words it is junk, costume jewelry, etc, and I have no reason to doubt that. The winder looks like someone put it in a vise. It looks like the plating on the band is crumbling.

“Thin the face of the watchs watch has lot of stone of the watch real or fake. Held IDthe model number.”

OK!

Draft saved Draft deleted