Frosted/frosty glass light shades

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Kevolee, Apr 16, 2021.

1. Kevolee

Kevolee Well-Known Member

Hi, I am not sure what the design on the inside of this light cover or shade is. It looks like frost on a window. The designs are engraved or etched into the inside of the cover and are very intricate. I'm hoping someone has some ideas on what this is called and where it may have come from. It stands around 6.6" tall and the bottom is around 5 5/8" in diameter. The glass is on the thicker and heavier side. Any thoughts or ideas will be appreciated.

IMG_9106.JPG IMG_9107.JPG IMG_9106.JPG IMG_9108.JPG IMG_9110.JPG IMG_9110.JPG IMG_9111.JPG IMG_9111.JPG IMG_9112.JPG

2. verybrad

verybrad Well-Known Member

Modern. These were at Menards for awhile.

3. Kevolee

Kevolee Well-Known Member

Thank you, I was thinking modern, just couldn't come up with anything similar. I can see the Menards sign in the distance from my front window when the leaves are off the trees so I find myself there every other day. They are actually attractive. Going to try to find a light to see what they look like functioning as shades.

bercrystal likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted