Four Pink and Mauve USA Pottery Vases and Jugs

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by dgbjwc, Jun 23, 2017.

1. dgbjwc

dgbjwc Well-Known Member

Hello everyone - sorry to post multiple items at once but they're so similar I thought I'd save everybody some time. I'm trying to figure out the manufacturers of these four pieces. I believe all to be USA production. The tallest jug is about 6 1/2" tall, the pink vase is about 4" tall, the maroon pitcher is about 3 3/4" tall, and the smallest vase is about 2 1/2" tall. The tall jug has buff colored clay and the other three have white clay. My best guess on the smallest vase is Niloak but it differs from the Niloak version in my book. My best guess on the pink vase is Muncie. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Don

IMG_20170623_151316598.jpg IMG_20170623_151407552.jpg

aaroncab likes this.
  2. verybrad

verybrad Well-Known Member

Agree that the one does look a bit like Niloak but isn't a match. I would look toward Southern potteries. The more pink one is not Muncie. Maybe Bybee?

3. dgbjwc

dgbjwc Well-Known Member

Thanks, Brad!

4. gregsglass

gregsglass Well-Known Member

Hi,
    I have the same little four lobed vase. It is NOT Niloak but I do not know either. Found mine at the shore after Super Storm Sandy. Goodness knows where it came from.
    greg

Draft saved Draft deleted