Found this glass trumpet vase at thrift store, missing something

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by colonelmustard, Jun 13, 2022.

1. colonelmustard

colonelmustard Well-Known Member

So I saw this lovely vase and had to have it. I am wondering if you all might know who the maker is so that I can find the epergne or bowl that this might fit into to? It has deep bevels. It is not amberina but almost a tangerine that then blends to gold. There is a band of yellow glass that glows under UV about 1 inch from the bottom. Is about 7 inches long. SO pretty! Thank you
    upload_2022-6-13_11-17-31.jpeg

Figtree3 and TallCakes like this.
  2. colonelmustard

Another view
    upload_2022-6-13_11-21-23.jpeg

bercrystal and TallCakes like this.
  3. TallCakes

TallCakes Well-Known Member

4. colonelmustard

5. ola402

ola402 Well-Known Member

Good Luck @colonelmustard The bowls used to be fairly easy to find, but not the epergne bowl. You may have to extend your search to generic terms like "orange glass candle bowl" . At least you have the hardest piece to find, but not by much.

I would also look around that same thrift for the bowl. If the donor wrapped those two pieces separately, they could be in two different parts of the store.

dgbjwc and Figtree3 like this.
  6. Marie Forjan

Marie Forjan Well-Known Member

That is so true, I've had that happen. Found an 800 silver coffee set in a thrift, two weeks later I found the tray :)

Draft saved Draft deleted