Fire king Jad-ite questions

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by 916Bulldogs123, Feb 6, 2017.

1. 916Bulldogs123

916Bulldogs123 Well-Known Member

Hi all. can someone tell me of these D handle mugs which ones are the most valuable. I see some with Anchor hocking, Some with and without Made in USA. And is it the color that brings the most from these.These three are in perfect condition. Actually the light jade color as seen in my first pic. the flash makes them look much more green.

Thank you in advance for any and all information

Mike
    atree 16748.jpg
    atree 16747.jpg
    atree 16753.jpg

cxgirl likes this.
  2. UncleChuckTX

UncleChuckTX Well-Known Member

3. cxgirl

cxgirl Well-Known Member

Your mark is early, was used mid-late 1940s. Not really the colour that sells them, it is condition. Shiny finish is what the buyers are looking for.

4. 916Bulldogs123

Awesome. I always consider condition first. these are very shiny. Thanks a lot UncleChuck and cxgirl.

Mike

5. cxgirl

cxgirl Well-Known Member

Sometimes the D-Handle mugs have flat bottoms (referred to as flat bottom or shaving mugs), they will sell for more than a regular one.

judy likes this.
  6. 916Bulldogs123

Draft saved Draft deleted