Fenton pieces to ID

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by CharlesSabo, Jul 29, 2017.

1. CharlesSabo

CharlesSabo New to antiques

I got a ton of Fenton and other glass today. I have no idea what it is. I know it is more modern as in the 2000's but what are they called so I can find out values and such.
    20170729_195033.jpg 20170729_195038.jpg 20170729_190739.jpg

2. gregsglass

gregsglass Well-Known Member

Hi,
    Fenton started marking the bottom of things in 1970s If no marks they are older.
    greg

CharlesSabo and judy like this.
  3. TallCakes

TallCakes Well-Known Member

lots of Fenton info @ fentonfan.com with old catalogs etc.
    the last bowl is #100 Wide Rib c1920s-30s

CharlesSabo likes this.
  4. dgbjwc

dgbjwc Well-Known Member

Size would be helpful on the first group. Fenton came out with some miniature baskets in the 2000s and those may be what you have. I would try searching Fenton mini (or miniature) baskets in opalescent and cobalt. I don't recognize the amber or green baskets in the second photo. The colors don't look Fenton but I've been wrong before.
    Don

CharlesSabo likes this.
  5. CharlesSabo

CharlesSabo New to antiques

Ok thanks, I was not sure on that reen or brown either. No markings anywhere. As for size they range a little but overall about 3-4 inches I would say.

Draft saved Draft deleted