Fenton Bell

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by wildrose, Sep 24, 2018.

1. wildrose

wildrose Well-Known Member

I've looked at hundreds of bell pictures and found 2 of these and neither had a pattern name. Would anyone know if it has a name? It is iridescent blue, 5 1/2" high. Thank you! fentonbell.jpg

TallCakes and Tom Mackay like this.
  2. TallCakes

TallCakes Well-Known Member

seen it called Sable Arch...

… also Gothic Sable Arch

part of Fenton 'Historical Collection'

also did spot one in the 1982 January catalog as part of their carnival collections #8266 CN Sable Arche Bell

Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
  3. wildrose

wildrose Well-Known Member

thanks for the help!

judy and i need help like this.
  4. Rayo56

Rayo56 Well-Known Member

Oh WOW! Nice bell - I've got a few Fenton bells when I had to clean my Mothers house out. So sad, end of an era! I have them wrapped - will post eventually!

But the house sold and closing was today! Thank God - I never have to go there again and have those damn memories. My Dad clicked out of this world June 28 - never been the same since!

Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
    komokwa, i need help and SBSVC like this.
  5. SBSVC

SBSVC Well-Known Member

Rayo, I am so very sorry for your losses, but I am glad the clean-out and sale of the house is now behind you.

I hope that somewhere along the way, there were some good memories, as well.

dgbjwc, judy, Rayo56 and 2 others like this.
  6. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

Rayo, so sorry again. As time passes, may you find some peaceful memories to hang on to. Blessings. Sue

dgbjwc, judy and Rayo56 like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted