Estate Haul:Rose Medallion Tea Pot-Bronze Vase

Discussion in 'Tribal Art' started by Alesia42, Dec 6, 2021.

1. Alesia42

Alesia42 Active Member

Hi!....these are recent Estate sale purchases....its what I think is a Rose medallion tea pot...its in good condition...there is one mark in gold on the spout....not quite sure about the age...and I know this style was still being produced in the early 1900's or so....I'm thinking its maybe mid 1800's.....and the Chines Bronze Vase has nice patina, no marks ....but has a silver metal on the foot....maybe a possible repair?....other that that I was pleased....not sure of age....if someone knows...please feel free to share your thoughts......... rsz_1xtra_chinese_bronze_vase_pics_006.jpg rsz_xtra_chinese_bronze_vase_pics_003.jpg rsz_xtra_chinese_bronze_vase_pics_001.jpg rsz_1italian_woden_chair_utica_estate_sale_pics_036.jpg rsz_italian_woden_chair_utica_estate_sale_pics_059.jpg rsz_italian_woden_chair_utica_estate_sale_pics_060.jpg rsz_tall_mid_century_lamp_and_canton_t_pot_pics_010.jpg rsz_1tall_mid_century_lamp_and_canton_t_pot_pics_009.jpg rsz_1tall_mid_century_lamp_and_canton_t_pot_pics_011.jpg

singing and Houseful like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted