Engraved FLAME Or TORCH Pattern on Crystal Stemware ID Needed

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by vitry-le-francois, Oct 19, 2014.

1. vitry-le-francois

vitry-le-francois Well-Known Member

Amber Base. Nice looking torch or flame pattern. Any idea who made it? TIA!

flame2.jpg flame1.jpg

gregsglass and spirit-of-shiloh like this.
  2. bercrystal

bercrystal Well-Known Member

3. spirit-of-shiloh

spirit-of-shiloh Well-Known Member

WOW, would LOVE to have you in my back pocket while picking bercrystal. :cat:

4. vitry-le-francois

Outstanding!!!! THANKS so much! How did you find the pattern on replacements or did you already know it?

5. George Nesmith

George Nesmith Well-Known Member

Your title says engraved and this IS etched a different process.

6. vitry-le-francois

Ahhhhh, now I understand! Thee old "this is etched" syndrome. No wonder I couldn't find it ;)

7. bercrystal

bercrystal Well-Known Member

You are very welcome!!! :happy:

Outstanding!!!! THANKS so much! How did you find the pattern on replacements or did you already know it?

I actually initially found it on the glass chat board, but they had it listed as U.S. Glass. I found it by searching for the word urn.

http://www.chataboutdg.com/

When I tried to confirm the pattern on replacements they had it listed as Tiffin.

I meant to add that part but I guess I forgot. :shame:

spirit-of-shiloh likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted