Featured EAPG Compote

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Rclinftl, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Rclinftl

Rclinftl Well-Known Member

I hate myself - I promise to NEVER buy EAPG 'cause nobody on the planet wants it - and I did...

in my mind I thought for sure it was Jenkins Dahlia so I grabbed it - but it's not...

sigh

EAPG10.JPG EAPG11.JPG EAPG13.JPG EAPG14.JPG EAPG15.JPG EAPG16.JPG EAPG17.JPG

2. Rclinftl

Rclinftl Well-Known Member

I found it - forehead slap - McKee Brothers Innovation #407 circa 1916

3. bluumz

bluumz Quite Busy

For the life of me, I've never been able to tell the difference between the stuff worth $$$ and the stuff worth ¢.

Rclinftl, komokwa, johnnycb09 and 3 others like this.
  4. bosko69

bosko69 Well-Known Member

I just bought a EAPG Tumbler a few days ago,knew it was suicide-but something that beautiful frm 1900,couldn't fight it !
    To think when I was a boy-every Antique 'Shoppe' had a vault full of it...gone w/ the wind.

Rclinftl and pearlsnblume like this.
  5. pearlsnblume

pearlsnblume Well-Known Member

Me too.

6. bosko69

bosko69 Well-Known Member

You need lots of study & photographic memory.I had a buddy,a commercial potter-who could nail ceramic types from across the store.

7. lvetterli

lvetterli Well-Known Member

I have a couple shelves of EAPG, I've always felt like my mission is rescue. It's beautiful and old, shouldn't end up in the landfill.

Linda

Draft saved Draft deleted