EAPG – Pressed Glass pattern identification help

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Abegweit, May 2, 2017.

1. Abegweit

Abegweit Active Member

Any feedback on the pattern name on the compote below would be greatly appreciated - Thanks
    compote.jpg

Aquitaine likes this.
  2. TallCakes

TallCakes Well-Known Member

Ripley & Co. 'Eastlake' c1881

3. Abegweit

Abegweit Active Member

Thank you for the feedback. I apologize in advance if this is against forum rules, but I did not see an option to attach a file in a conversation or your website. Bought the stand below for it's intended purpose but have never had a need to use, kids eat sweets before it could be used :) - I don't know the pattern or age, but with the top, is very heavy and does appear to have a touch of Amethyst. I doubt it is anywhere near as special as your collection. Anyways, thanks again for the pattern help:
    IMG_1081.JPG
    IMG_1079.JPG

4. TallCakes

TallCakes Well-Known Member

5. Abegweit

Abegweit Active Member

Looks like a match, I have come across older ones on my travels, thinking now I may keep an eye out for something older and swap out or move this to free badly needed space in an old hutch for more smalls - thank-you for taking the time to provide the feedback

yourturntoloveit likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted