Eagle necklace with hawk fetish, turquoise colored stones, etc.

Discussion in 'Jewelry' started by Lucille.b, Apr 9, 2017.

1. Lucille.b

Lucille.b Well-Known Member

What do you make of this? I'm thinking maybe from a craft fair?

I usually associated those turquoise colored smooth discs with lower end pieces, and I think the ones near the pendant might be turquoise colored plastic. Yet find this has kind of an overall nicer look. No marks on the metal although looks like it might be silver. Just noticed that the bottom openings are have openings for two additional charms which might be missing unless they just didn't use every opening. It's pretty jammed full of charms as is. Thoughts?

b2.jpg b1b.jpg 1bex.jpg b8a.jpg b4.jpg b1c.jpg

cxgirl likes this.
  2. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

The turquoise beads look Chinese. Some of the others do too. Beyond that...dunno.

Lucille.b and judy like this.
  3. quirkygirl

quirkygirl likes pretty old things

Reminds me of some of the stuff by Robert Shields (half of the former mime duo Shields and Yarnell) that I have. Ill see if I can find them and compare the dangles and beads to yours.

cxgirl and Lucille.b like this.
  4. quirkygirl

Well ... I can't locate my pendant, but my earrings do have somewhat similar beadwork plus there are similarities in the polymer/fimo clay piece that is dangling from the beak.

I then figured it would be faster to just search through his jewelry online than to keep searching for my piece :rolleyes:.

Here's a necklace that is a little more involved than yours, but certainly looks related. Perhaps you could contact him for confirmation or more info.

http://www.robertshields.com/jewell...shields/Sterling-Silver-Eagle-Rising-Necklace
    [​IMG]

5. Lucille.b

Lucille.b Well-Known Member

Quirky girl you are amazing! I can't believe you found the designer. Best Answer award! Putting a designer's name on this will be a boon to the auction. :):):) :happy::happy::happy: :greedy::greedy::greedy:

Thank you!!!

quirkygirl and cxgirl like this.
  6. cxgirl

cxgirl Well-Known Member

Cool looking necklace lucille!
    Wow, you are amazing quirkygirl!

Lucille.b likes this.
  7. quirkygirl

You're welcome!
    Glad I could be of help to you :)

cxgirl and Lucille.b like this.