Dresden lace figures, help with marks

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Renee Yancy, Aug 24, 2021.

1. Renee Yancy

Renee Yancy Active Member

I have been researching the marks on these two Dresden lace figurines. The first two pics is the duo dancers. The following three pics are the trio of musicians. I think I may have identified the duo as Ackerman & Fritz? And the trio as Volkstedt? However, I am probably wrong! I would love if the experts here could tell me what they think, and also how old they are. Thank you so much.

resize 3 duo dancers.jpg resize duo mark.jpg resize2 trio.jpg resize 1 Bottom duo.jpg resize trio mark.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2021
    judy and pearlsnblume like this.
  2. pearlsnblume

pearlsnblume Well-Known Member

I can't help you but I have a somewhat similar item with three ladies sitting near each other that I inherited from my grandmother.
    Much good luck with it.

judy and yourturntoloveit like this.
  3. moreotherstuff

moreotherstuff Izorizent

The second one is Voldstedt (VEB Oldest Volkstedt Porcelain Factory).

I don't know the first one, but I wonder if it might be Carl Scheidig of Grafenthal.

judy and i need help like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted