Does anyone know what these numbers mean on back? (Codes)

Discussion in 'Ephemera and Photographs' started by AntiqueBytes, Nov 20, 2021.

1. AntiqueBytes

AntiqueBytes Well-Known Member

Thought maybe this might be a good thread for possible codes one might find on the back of what I'm calling snapshots on online sites. Is there another name for the common Vernacular Photography type photographs?

I notice a lot of photos have the numbers with the same typography. Does anyone know why that is? donniedarkorabbitsnowman.jpg donniedarkorabbitsnowmanb.jpg

I'll include my whole description because it's kind of fun and Donnie Darko is one of my favorite movies.

"This photo proves that there was something more than fiction in the movie "Donnie Darko." The snowman bears an eerie resemblance to the time travelling being in the sci-fi movie Donnie Darko. Who makes snowmen that look like rabbits? Perhaps it's not a snowman?"

"Found original photograph. 3 & 1/4" by 4 & 1/2". "

Last edited: Nov 20, 2021
    LauraGarnet02 likes this.
  2. johnnycb09

johnnycb09 Well-Known Member

It looks like a Sleestak from Land of the Lost ! That is one creepy critter.

Draft saved Draft deleted