Does all Haeger pottery have a stamp?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Chrissy, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Chrissy

Chrissy Member

IMG_3064.JPG Hi. I have this nice piece and the only similar ones I've seen are Royal Haeger but this is unmarked. Any thoughts? IMG_3063.JPG

2. verybrad

verybrad Well-Known Member

I would say that most Haeger is unmarked. Most came with paper labels. I can not tell whether or not your piece is Haeger without something to compare it to and I don't have a Haeger book. Perhaps someone will come along that does.

3. dgbjwc

dgbjwc Well-Known Member

I can confirm it is Haeger in their Mauve Agate glaze.
    Don

Chrissy and Bakersgma like this.
  4. Mary Delaney

Mary Delaney Well-Known Member

Sample_199.JPEG I have a piece of it too. My piece is the clam shell, still has a partial foil sticker.

5. George Nesmith

George Nesmith Well-Known Member

Haeger in the 1960s had a premium line that was signed. I can not get to it right now to say what it was.

6. dgbjwc

dgbjwc Well-Known Member

Are you thinking of Royal Hickman, George?

Draft saved Draft deleted