Dixie Gravy Boat

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Ashley Semmann, May 3, 2019.

1. Ashley Semmann

Ashley Semmann New Member

I wanted to see if anyone was familiar with this brand and/or marking. I received this gravy boat from 85 year old grandmother, it was her grandmother's. I just wanted to see if there was any value to it, aside from sentimental of course . I can post more photos as well. It is not allowing me to post a photo... It is saying it is too large so I made it my profile photo. The logo is light blue on the bottom of the gravy boat and says DIXIE and then there are 4 letters under that that are: E.P.P.C

2. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

Greetings, Ashley! Are you using a phone to take the pictures?

i need help likes this.
  3. Ashley Semmann

4. Bakersgma

Ok. Send them to yourself as Medium size. That should allow you to upload, using the "Upload a File button (next to Post Reply.) The forum software as a 1MB limit on images to be uploaded.

i need help likes this.
  5. Bakersgma

BTW - I did a little research and suspect your gravy boat was made by East Palestine Pottery Co, of East Palestine, Ohio. Dixie would be the pattern name.

janetpjohn, Pat P and i need help like this.
  6. Ashley Semmann

That is so awesome! I've never heard of that before and I am new to all of this!! Thank you!!

7. Bakersgma

I see you managed the picture thing for your avatar.

8. SBSVC

SBSVC Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted