Delft Tiles

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Max2000, Oct 1, 2024 at 8:08 AM.

1. Max2000

Max2000 New Member

Hello, art tiles tableau by Joost Thooft Labouchere. Can't seem to find anything similar, date, value etc. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. say_it_slowly

say_it_slowly The worst prison is a closed heart

My guess is that there are more markings under the backing.

De Porcelyne Fles made a line called Sandelfo designed by Herman Sanders (1957-1977) that is very much this style. (Dating info from Van Hook's book Discovering Dutch Delftware.) You might look that direction.

I have a small Sandelfo bowl (not sure where it is at the moment) but here is a similar one.

20241001_083852.jpg
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/2344002198...jwxjMgpTEi&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=MORE

Last edited: Oct 1, 2024 at 9:29 AM
    Max2000 likes this.
  3. Max2000

Max2000 New Member

Thank you! Much appreciated.

say_it_slowly likes this.
  4. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

5. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

@Max2000, I've taken the liberty of reposting your photographs as Full Image rather than Thumbnail so they're easier for everyone to see. You'll want to remember to do that in the future. (And not to worry. All new members do the same thing in their first posts.)

Debora

Draft saved Draft deleted