Deep Plate Ceramic with Bird blue Design 23 cm

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by BTZ64, Oct 4, 2024 at 5:08 AM.

?

Origine and age of this Deep Plate Ceramic

1. Eurpean,African oriental

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Vallauris Fr,Talavera Sp,Maghreb Marocco,Turkish Syrian Pottery..??

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. BTZ64

BTZ64 JB64000

Hello to all of you. I am interested to buy this quite old..?? Deep plate of 23 cm Diam and Blue Bird decoration... Maybe a Pigeon..??
    So far ,I have not been able to find out How old this plate can be..?? From which part of the world it has been made and when??? i am thinking maybe old Vallauris not signed... Maybe Talavera...?? Maybe Oriental North African Maghreb..?? Or Turkish Syrian...??? Please update me accordingly Big Merci in advance JB. talavera 1.jpg talavera 2.jpg talavera 2.jpg talavera 3.jpg

Draft saved Draft deleted