Decorative bowl from early XX century Russian empire to sell

Discussion in 'Sell' started by Natasha, Jan 15, 2017.

1. Natasha

Natasha Well-Known Member

Hello everybody,
    I have an old porcelain decorative bowl. It was made at the Kuznetsov porcelain factory in early XX century (before 1917). D about 29 cm. On the back there is a metal string (I think originally it was not there but was added later to hang the bowl on the wall).
    As I mentioned before, I want to sell my whole collection which is about 400 pieces but currently I am selling duplicates I have. If someone is interested you can write to me.
    Best regards,
    Natasha
    Antique bowl 4.jpg Bowl 15.jpg

lauragarnet and Figtree3 like this.
  2. springfld.arsenal

springfld.arsenal Store: http://www.springfieldarsenal.net/

Who are the four people depicted on the item? You should tell people a little more about the item, people in your country may know the story there but potential buyers in other countries haven't a clue about the story. Just a suggestion.

3. Natasha

Natasha Well-Known Member

Thanks for your interest. Four people are famous Ukrainian writers and poets. One of them is well known in the US and around the world. I mean Taras Shevchenko (the one with mustache).There is a monument to him in Washington made by sculptor Leo Mol. The monument is located in Dupont Circle. Other three are Gogol, Korolenko, Kotlyarevsky.
    If you have more questions I will be happy to give you more details.

Figtree3 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted