Cut glass carafe, American Brilliant? Whodunnit?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by lvetterli, Sep 3, 2024.

1. lvetterli

lvetterli Well-Known Member

Happy Tuesday everyone! Another piece that's been sulking in a corner waiting to be identified. 8" tall, 6" diameter at the widest, glass is about 1/4" thick. I cannot find anything that looks like a signature. Using Google lens I found an identical one identified as Pitkin & Brooks, looked them up and they were distributors, not a cutting house. I can find many similar, the zipper-cut neck, the fans, but not the same. So here I am looking for your assistance.

Thanks for any and all direction! 20240903_071521.jpg 20240903_071535.jpg 20240903_071542.jpg 20240903_071553.jpg

Linda

2. TallCakes

TallCakes Well-Known Member

3. lvetterli

lvetterli Well-Known Member

Outstanding! When I searched Pitkin & Brooks, I got a Chicago site that said they were importers and gave dates, not mentioning the cutting sites they had. I guess that will teach me to look at just the first result!

Many thanks @TallCakes !

Linda

Draft saved Draft deleted