Crystal Glasses Champagne, Wine & Water

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Wakefinder, Mar 22, 2024.

1. Wakefinder

Wakefinder New Member

I just recently acquired alot of crystal from my parents, which used to be my grandparents crystal. Ive been trying to figure out whom made these, but i haven't had any luck. There does not seem to be any obvious identifiers on the glasses other than the pattern. If you need any more pictures, feel free to reach out. Really appreciate any help with identifying these.

Attached Files:

bercrystal likes this.
  2. verybrad

verybrad Well-Known Member

Take a shot of a single wine glass, head-on, against a white background. You can, then, use the visual search at replacements (dot com) to try for a match. Have had some incredible success doing this.

3. Lark

Lark Well-Known Member

Supposedly home entertaining is making a comeback. May be glassware will become popular again.

bercrystal likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted