Cool little heater

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by mexikaz, Feb 17, 2016.

1. mexikaz

mexikaz New Member

its an emerson electric. im guessing 50's. Im trying to find out some info on it but i cant even find a picture of it. it actually heats up with in seconds. picked it up at the flea market today for 15$ . the color is even better in person. any info would be helpful

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
  2. verybrad

verybrad Well-Known Member

I think 50s or 60s is about right. Have you tried searching by model number?

3. GaleriaGila

GaleriaGila Hola, y'all!

Mexi, or Brad, or anybody, please...
    Who buys this sort of item? Collectors of, say, small MCM appliances? I know at least one person on this Board decorates her house in MCM and would probably enjoy little touches like this heater. Do people usually want these things refurbished, or in original/distressed condition? I'm just really curious.

4. mexikaz

mexikaz New Member

yes i put the model number into a search and nothing

5. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

Working, but in original condition.
    & you should see the folks that collect old fans & toasters !!!

6. GaleriaGila

GaleriaGila Hola, y'all!

Wow, thank you, Professor!

7. verybrad

verybrad Well-Known Member

Market is not too strong for heaters. I think some are afraid to use them or have no need for them. They do sell but not at high prices for ones from this era. Fans on the other hand, have a much stronger following.

I could not find it either but did find similar things. Not sure why you need more information. If for value, you could compare to other heaters of various brands from the same era.

Draft saved Draft deleted