Clear glass vertical oblong circular pattern on Fruit bowl, bowl and base of the bowl or ashtray

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by rknarr2, Feb 25, 2022.

1. rknarr2

rknarr2 Well-Known Member

I have 3 clear glass vertical oblong circular pattern on a fruit bowl, bowl and either a
    base to the bowl or an ashtray. The fruit bowl dimensions are around 8 1/2" top dia. x
    5 5/8" bottom dia. x 3" tall. The bowl dimensions are nearly 5 1/4" top dia. x 2" bottom
    dia. x 2 3/4" tall. The base to the bowl or an ashtray is about 6" top dia. x 3 1/2" bottom dia. x 1" tall. I would like to request some assistance in the company and the pattern of the 3 items mentioned above. I would also like to know if the last item mentioned is the base to the bowl or an ashtray? Thank you for your assistance in these
    requests. Rob
    IMG_0284small.JPG IMG_0286small.JPG IMG_0287small.JPG IMG_0293small.JPG IMG_0297small.JPG

Attached Files:

TallCakes likes this.
  2. TallCakes

TallCakes Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted