Ceramic Pottery Dog ID Please

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by glassluv, Oct 13, 2024 at 7:56 PM.

1. glassluv

glassluv Active Member

Hi guys,
    I've had this pup for years but have no idea where he might be from, or when he was made. I thought maybe vintage Chinese because the big hole in the base but really, I don't know. I'm not sure how to tell if the dog is applied to the base or part of one mold. He's 8 inches long and 6.5 inches tall or 20.32 by 19.5cm.
    He's kind of heavy at 2 pounds 4 oz. Looks like sponged spots and painted features.
    I'd love some info on him if anyone knows, but pedigree or mutt, still one of my favorite things. Thanks! DSC_Dog1.jpg DSC_dog2.jpg DSC_dog3.jpg DSC_dog bottom.jpg

Draft saved Draft deleted