Ceramic/porcelain giraffe statues

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Benjamin Mahaney, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Benjamin Mahaney

Benjamin Mahaney New Member

I have two giraffe statues, I have no clue about either of them, I received one as a gift and one I purchased.
    They both appear to be handmade and hand-painted. One has markings on the inside (19/55 Italy, about 18 inches tall) the other has no markings (about 3 feet tall, look like asian style, no markings)
    i have tried to search for them, or more like them, but i have had no luck.
    I know it's a shot in the dark but I figured someone might know something about these, I would love to know more about them. I would really like to know who they are made by and when they were made.

Thanks in advance

**i cannot attach photos because they are to large, if you think you may know something about them please let me know and i will email them to you**

2. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

3. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

If you're NOT on an i-Phone, just let us know....other instructions are available on this website!!

judy and i need help like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted