Capodimonte “present day” marks

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Guessing, Jul 25, 2023.

1. Guessing

Guessing New Member

Hello! I have this little basket of flowers that does have a few breaks. My guess is from the 70s, but how do you value this? Does it have much value? Thank you for any insights!!

Attached Files:

2. Guessing

Guessing New Member

Another image

Attached Files:

3. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

Hi @Guessing and WELCOME!!! Just a quick 'FYI', which I'm sure you'll catch on to quickly, when posting images, remember to post the images FULL SIZE.....the very top image when you're ready to post, AND you can post up to I think it's 8 or 10, in your initial post.....it's not limited to one picture per post!!!! Also keep them good sized, but UNDER 1 MB!! NOW, I'll let the others deal with your little basket of ceramic (if my eyes don't deceive me!) flowers....too bad some are broken....that will hurt the value......We don't specifically do values here usually, BUT will help you find similar items that might have values showing!!! If you see any maker's marks be sure to mention them as well, which I do see you did!!!

I 'blew it up' a bit for you too...

IMG_3150-2_00x.jpg

Last edited: Jul 25, 2023
    Houseful likes this.
  4. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

the photo behind it of your family has more ' value ' !!!!!!!!!:happy:

5. Guessing

Guessing New Member

:) thank you! I agree!!

6. Guessing

Guessing New Member