Featured Brazilian medals display and Hitler's lead plaque.

Discussion in 'Militaria' started by Leonardo Scherer, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Leonardo Scherer

Leonardo Scherer Well-Known Member

Hey guys, I just re-organized my Brazilian medal display, I have posted pictures of some of the items before, but here goes the whole thing.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This Hitler's head lead plaque I got from a friend who is a retired history teacher and antique dealer. He got this from the daughter of a SS soldier who fled to Brazil in 1945 along with other nazis that continued meeting after the war and continued believing in the nazism thing, some of them even believed that Hitler survived the war and lived a long life in Argentina, suposedly coming in a fleet of submarines... The guy who owned this in burried in the Lutheran Cemitery in Curitiba (I forgot his name) and was one of the last living member of his group. I know it's a homemade piece of quite poor quality, but I was glad he thought of me first when he got it.
    [​IMG]

2. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

Very nice display, Leonardo! Must be a lot of work.

3. antidiem

antidiem Well-Known Member

I like your display, it's lovely to look at. The head plaque is very interesting, and I'm thinking what a rarity it could be! Thanks for showing us!

4. RinTinTin

RinTinTin Well-Known Member

The AH head plaque is the most interesting object because it's a unique piece and has a story attached to it.

cxgirl and Leonardo Scherer like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted