Blue Pressed Glass Vase, Partial Label

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by kardinalisimo, Mar 16, 2016.

1. kardinalisimo

kardinalisimo Well-Known Member

Trying to figure what is the sticker.
    Thanks
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. kardinalisimo

3. dgbjwc

dgbjwc Well-Known Member

I don't think so. For one thing the Dynasty stuff looks blown and this is clearly pressed. Looks to me like a 1970's Asian import piece. Nothing special I'm afraid.
    Don

4. kardinalisimo

They've been around for some time so who knows what they did in the past. All of their pieces are made in China.

5. yourturntoloveit

yourturntoloveit Well-Known Member

Here's a completed listing (for a different item on that other site). That item has a photograph of a complete label which appears to be like yours. Judging from that label, your item may have been made in Italy (you have the "ly" showing on your partial label). It also shows the company as "Westwood Imp. Co." (which would explain the "W ... W" logo showing on your label).

Hope the link gives you a bit more information to help in your search/research.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-Italian-Alabaster-Rock-Ashtray-Handcrafted-In-Italy-For-Westwood-IMP-CO-/222023617602?nma=true&si=c7b7%2Fd2M156LKgZrMYpsaLJw3ws%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
  6. kardinalisimo

Thanks. Found that they also imported from Japan and maybe from other countries.

Draft saved Draft deleted