Blue Opaque Glass Bottle

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by kardinalisimo, Aug 24, 2018.

1. kardinalisimo

kardinalisimo Well-Known Member

10E5A93E-244A-4386-8D32-58E31F8059FC.jpeg 663AC1D6-662C-4B71-B822-245F1D0B8D5A.jpeg 1053ACA2-BD88-46E6-84AA-2C48D5AC914E.jpeg A5AFDBF0-5485-4D23-B0BB-8583382D5DD5.jpeg The pattern looks familiar but don’t recall seeing it in that color.
    Any suggestions on the maker?

Christmasjoy likes this.
  2. Diggummup

Diggummup Well-Known Member

I don't know the maker but I did find a pair of them. One has what appears to be a label but I can't make it out. Maybe someone will recognize it.

[​IMG]

UncleChuckTX likes this.
  3. Diggummup

Diggummup Well-Known Member

4. msgood2shoe

msgood2shoe Well-Known Member

The texture on the stopper, as well as the matching flanges on bottle and stopper makes me think Italy as the country of origin.

5. Ownedbybear

Ownedbybear Well-Known Member

Empoli made, I believe.

6. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

The other label says Dabs. They seem to have products made in several different countries. I can’t read this one. So Italy must be correct, if yours is the same as the other, might be Dabs.

7. msgood2shoe

msgood2shoe Well-Known Member

The having products made in several different countries indicates the company was probably an importer, which contracted with different manufacturers for good vs an actual manufacturer.

i need help likes this.
  8. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

Makes sense. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted