Authenticate4u

Discussion in 'Textiles, Needle Arts, Clothing' started by reader, Oct 23, 2023.

1. reader

reader Well-Known Member

I wrote them and received a response. They are in business. They’re the company I always used when I needed luxury goods authenticated. Here’s their response:

The website is under maintenance, but all can email us at this email address, or contact us via our FB page. I've
    not had an opportunity to get the website updated etc., its one of the things which needs to be dealt with.

It wasn't possible to submit anything via the website, but the email address is shown on it, and always has been.
    FB page is active and Messenger can be used, Authenticate4U

https://www.facebook.com/Authenticate4Ucom-124858480891256

Last edited: Oct 23, 2023
  2. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for this information. I've used them as well and they're very easy to deal with. Glad they're still in business.

Debora

3. reader

reader Well-Known Member

Me too. I had heard her husband passed and that’s probably why the business has been seemingly inactive. I haven’t needed the service in a long time but thought I’d try contacting for all.

4. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

Well, thank you for reaching out and confirming still an active resource for members here.

Debora

reader likes this.
  5. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

I just read some of their posts.....
    they seem to have a slew of problems with scammers ....:(

6. reader

reader Well-Known Member

Just read through too and all I can say is that their service was always stellar IMO except there were issues with people not getting through to them and thinking they were ignored. I remember that the PayPal address for payment was different than the address to submit photos so that may have been one of the issues. I think contact through the given emails and site on FB will solve that problem. Again, I haven’t used them post Covid but used them over the years for my own secondary market purchases and always thought they were great. Always excellent on Vuitton so I absolutely don’t buy that someone had “boutique purchased” items deemed fake. They were also always less pricey than everyone else.

Anyway if anyone uses them in the near future please post back your experience so we all know current status but if I had one of the brands they do that needed a pro that’s who I would use.

Draft saved Draft deleted