Asian Bowl Over The Wall Dragon

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Roger67, Mar 17, 2015.

1. Roger67

Roger67 Well-Known Member

Here's another one I've had SDC15059.JPG SDC15060.JPG SDC15062.JPG SDC15063.JPG SDC15064.JPG SDC15065.JPG for awhile. All I know is it's called over the wall dragon. It's a light green with blue. It's almost 8 inch across. There's a mark but it is very blurry hard to make out. What do you think.

moreotherstuff and lauragarnet like this.
  2. kardinalisimo

kardinalisimo Well-Known Member

I suspect this could be a Japanese replica or more recent Chinese. To me it looks like the glaze was intentionally left with flaws.
    I've had over the wall dragon charger before but it was with unglazed bottom.
    Are there any age signs? To me it looks like the glazy is too shiny and recent looking.

Draft saved Draft deleted