Featured Art Glass Vase - Sand Blasted Leaves and Spider Web

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by dgbjwc, Jan 18, 2018.

1. dgbjwc

dgbjwc Well-Known Member

Hello everyone! I could use some help with this art glass vase. It stands about 12 1/2" tall. I think the first name of the artist is Stephen but I can't make out enough of the last name to figure out who he is. The opening gives the interior a kind of tear drop effect. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you!
    Don

IMG_20180118_214424012.jpg IMG_20180118_214510568.jpg IMG_20180118_214456501.jpg IMG_20180118_214542857.jpg IMG_20180118_214441717.jpg IMG_20180118_214801925.jpg

2. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

that's kinda neat !!!
    siggy's a mess.....:(

plaid423, judy and dgbjwc like this.
  3. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

That's kinda WILD, in a neat sort of way!!!

judy and dgbjwc like this.
  4. patd8643

patd8643 Well-Known Member

There seem to be a lot of Stephen Sapia listed on google. Maybe???
    Patd

dgbjwc and judy like this.
  5. buyingtime777

buyingtime777 Well-Known Member

I like it! Reminds me of some type of spider we have here in Missouri that weaves big webs overnight. You can walk a clear path at dusk and walk again an hour later and it feels like you have ran into a big net that wasn't there before. I like arachnids but those webs are a bit much after dark!:eek:

dgbjwc and yourturntoloveit like this.
  6. CookiesCollectibles

CookiesCollectibles Active Member

It's really cool, In a serene all white decorative setting this would be fabulous

dgbjwc and yourturntoloveit like this.
  7. *crs*

*crs* Hippy Dippy Antiquer

At least you get to show off your karate skills when you do :D

cxgirl, judy and dgbjwc like this.
  8. buyingtime777

buyingtime777 Well-Known Member

I have Boxwoods and Privets everywhere and a couple of years ago I hit one of those webs walking down a walkway lined with them taking the trash out. After a few choice words and cleaning the web off my face I picked the trash up and took a couple of steps and the owner of the web proceeded to scurry inside the collar of my shirt and down my back. I was close to finding henceforth unknown stripping skills at that point!!!:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

lloyd249, cxgirl, judy and 4 others like this.
  9. gregsglass

gregsglass Well-Known Member

Hi,
    OMG I would have stripped naked by then and then screaming running off to the shower.
    greg

lloyd249, judy and dgbjwc like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted