Art Glass- 1965 Early Signed Erwin Eisch

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by mkscollectables, Jun 29, 2014.

1. mkscollectables

mkscollectables New Member

Thought I'd share an interesting find from yesterday at Goodwill. I was with my daughter-in-law who was after designer clothes for her job in La Jolla. Looks like we both scored something. It's a humorous piece that's rather charming. It's clunky and strange, the etching far from ideal, but how can you not just love it? Reading about where he was in his career at the time, it fits perfectly. Thought you'd like to see. Still working on getting good photos, but in the meantime... It stands about 6 3/4"

Attached Files:

kentworld likes this.
  2. mkscollectables

mkscollectables New Member

Sorry, guess I'm still having trouble understand how to upload photos properly.

3. Messilane

Messilane Well-Known Member

Your photos are fine. If you click on the thumbnails, they open in a large format.

When you first upload them, you should be given the option of having it thumbnail size, or full size.

4. Lucille.b

Lucille.b Well-Known Member

Wow, score! I really like it. The GW probably couldn't make heads or tails of that signature. Lucky for you! Good timing. I would have picked that piece up in a heartbeat! :)

(And ditto to what Messi said, when you upload a photo, after it has uploaded, there is a little box that says, "full size", just be sure to click that box.) And don't forget the "edit" button, after you've posted, if for some reason the photos didn't come out as you wanted, I think you can go back and try the photos again. Love the edit feature here!

Draft saved Draft deleted