Anyone help me identifying this small plate?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Ke.Ma, Jun 22, 2024.

1. Ke.Ma

Ke.Ma Member

Bought this one on a Chinese App with a bunch of other stuff.
    Did some work and found some info about the mark.
    So based on the mark and the painting it seems to be(if it's antique) a 18th century plate produced by Germany people.
    Is this true, any ideas?
    Pics of the plate and some finding of the mark from books attached. 微信图片_20240622183814.jpg 微信图片_20240622184801.jpg 微信图片_20240623030021.png 微信图片_20240623030037.png

komokwa likes this.
  2. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

looks like teacup saucer........ what size is it ?

3. Ke.Ma

Ke.Ma Member

Oh, yes it is.
    Diameter is roughly 13 cm.

komokwa likes this.
  4. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

Love the mulberry color!

5. kentworld

kentworld Well-Known Member

Hmmm. The mark is unfortunately blurry, so hard to tell. Could be a Volkstedt mark. Via google lens I saw very similar designs in the puce colour by French factories and Royal Copenhagen as well. I'll tag Chris Marshall and see if he can shed some light on the saucer. @Chris Marshall

Ke.Ma and Bakersgma like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted